Today marks Day 1 of moving as I try to motivate myself and drag my sorry ass to put things away into boxes so I have an easier time carrying them downstairs. Sort of looking forward to it as the months slip by and I start to put the past behind. If nothing else, this would force me to once and for all pack/throw away the things that no longer belong here. The tradeoffs for a lower rental being some furniture (not that they were all that nice to begin with), one floor lower, no bathtub (not that I use it either!), and a smaller bed (which... heh. doesn't really matter now does it?)
As I look at the scattered mass of books and barang that I have accumulated over a scant 2 years... All I want to do is just crawl back under the comforter and snooze. Zzz...
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Of boxes and barang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
just get down to it lah....u can one wat....just look at your biking...
MTL!
85% done!
Post a Comment