After all the hustle and bustle leading up to my short hiatus back Singapore, and the event packed stay back home, and finally back here in Jogja again, I have at last found some time to myself to sit down and blog about some of the things happening in the past few weeks.
The 10 days seem to have flown by in the blink of an eye, and well... I would say it was nothing short of magical. Not so much the activities, but the people I was with, and newly met.
Perhaps age is catching up, but I certainly had not expected that such an emotion creep up on me and strike me with such force that I feel like I was 18 all over again. Even if it eventually turns out to be nothing, I am thankful for having it happen, making me feel alive again, letting me know that I had not completely closed off those corners of my mind and heart.
Monday, October 6, 2008
18 again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
*wave like a spazzz*
we miss you already...again...
CUM back soon...hehehehe...we go prowl once more...
Thanks to you guys ;) every trip back is anything but boring
Post a Comment