Monday, June 16, 2008

Music of the ages

Another entry in the dead of the night by me as I take a break from typing important stuff to typing rubbish in here :)

iTunes is open as usual blasting out a medley of tunes and hits from my eclectic music taste. I suddenly realised if I were to look closer at the mish-mash jumble of genres I listen to today are actually a culmination of milestones in my life, each one being marked by a particular genre or mix of genres I listen to.

Lately it has gone off on a totally different tangent as I deal with some changes in my life as I open myself up again to the world out there.

Just want to say thanks to all of you that mattered and were there for me when I needed a listening ear most and the blackness of the night couldn't seem to get any darker. Cheers.

No comments: