On one windy, rainy early morning, I went off to accomplish one of the things I had planned for this rather long return back to Singapore. Explore our much lauded park connector network. A 75km ride that took me from home, through 5 (Bishan, Kallang, Geylang, Tanjung Rhu, Coastal) Park Connectors, 2 major parks (East Coast and Changi Beach), many other stretches of road, and some really beautiful scenary.
For the uninitiated, the Coastal Park Connector at the very least ought to be on the "Must Explore" list. It is really a beautiful route and tranquil ride. One that has definitely got my interest in returning and this time make the ride all the way Pasir Ris as the heavy rain derailed my initial plans of doing so.
Despite it being a weekday, I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of people who were out and about taking a morning stroll, or running for the fitness buffs.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Exploring the Park Connectors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment