Personally I haven't had a problem with this, I usually already do. Well... not exactly. Which is usually the exact phrase that people closer to me would realise what I am about to say or had said was "veiled" to a certain extent. Of course, usually (read: hopefully) they are for civil reasons rather than willfully just saying something just for the sake of saying it.
Maybe my past experiences (read: bad and negative) had made me somewhat cynical to what people say to me... that it's hard to just take things at face value anymore. Over-analysing some might call it? But one experience too many of words of endearment or affection being uttered without real feeling behind them have made me a little skeptical.
Someone please clobber me over the head. Why am I casting doubt when there is no reason to.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Mean what you say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
*bish*
Post a Comment