Thursday, September 3, 2009

All good things must come to an end?

Rowo, Petungkriyono - This would probably be the final post (for now) from deep within the mountains as the pull-out date is a little under 48 hours. As I reflect upon the activities and all the programs carried out over the last 7 weeks and type up the summary report, I am acutely reminded of something a senior officer always used to say during course closing ceremonies "Well, I'm sure you all had a good time, but as all good things must come to an end, so must this...". Indeed it has been a good time, and also an extremely enlightening journey of self-discovery in my time here. And as the time to leave draws nearer, there is a certain amount of sadness. Would I be back again? In the past week I had been seriously contemplating on the possibilities of carrying our research work here in future. Perhaps... Perhaps... Perhaps.

No comments: